1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My husband has caught the bird bug :))

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Penguinlvrparadise, May 20, 2011.

1. Penguinlvrparadise

Penguinlvrparadise Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    Bedford Co PA
    I love it!! My husband is already planning the addition to our flock and their home. He was telling me last night that he thinks we can go out from their current run and make a large 8ft high enclosure. That way we can get more kinds of birds (other ducks, geese or whatever) and they would have a protected place to be. He is so funny. I wonder how long he has been planning this in his head. I found him standing over the duck pen talking to the ducks last night and that was when he broke the news to me. [​IMG]
    He told me he wants some of those penguin ducks and some geese. He has got the bird bug bad!!

LOVE IT!!

2. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Love it!! It's nice when the other spouse gets the bug too, a fun hobby to share.

Enjoy!

3. USMCwifey

USMCwifey Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    WNY
    Quote:I hope my hubby gets! Although every morning I notice the ducks have been let out of their pen before I get up, so he's letting them out. I can almost bet on it that he talks to them as well! LoL, I'll have to try and catch him in the act. Glad your hubby got the bug! Makes life easier [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by