My Husband is such an........

dipence71

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2009
Murrayville, IL
enabler... I brought home 8 EE chicks and an EE roo from farm and home it was all they had left of the EE's... and he said that all? lets go see what buchhiets has.. They did have more but I restrained myself....he kept saying you arent getting more??? sure you dont want some more???? Enabler...

THEN i find the woman who works there that has rabbits and ask if she had any for sale.....Well low and behold she is moving and has them and cages for sale...And it being my DD bday today and she wanted a lop and this lady just happen to have lops...We ended up with a doe, who is preggers, her buck and the cages they were living in.....

Good thing hubby had brought the trailer, just in case and had to get insulation soo we had PLENTY of room in the trailer for the hutch....

lau.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
ep.gif

MINE TOO! I we went to TSC, I wanted to look at chicks and buy some supplies for my flock, (believe me, I have no problem just looking). He wanted to buy a dolly. Soooo, I look, I said they're cute, but no prob, I don't want any chicks. We go pick out a dolly and then some layer feed, then he goes right by the chicks and says, we're not leaving here until you pick out six chicks......and then he says, well, we need more layers, so I end up with 12 chicks.....

THEN he says I should buy another shed because our current coop won't be big enough! I get all excited, start shopping and find a really nice 10x12 shed for only $1499.00, which includes assemply, shingles, delivery, the whole she-bang!

Now this morning.....the guilt is setting in...not like we have tons of money.......

I understand. We are going to redo/add on/remodel my chicken/rabbit area as soon as ge gets done with his shed. Putting in insulation today and poss sheeting inside. Then poor concrete end of the month. Then work on my coops/hutches lol.
Still bees to get some meaties and have some sizzlefrizzle hatching eggs on the way to incubate. And need to get mt seeds started for garden, ect lol

Hubby gets as excited as I do about these chickens.....I just should have said nooooo! And I went and bought the shed on the CC, and now the guilt is really setting in, meanwhile, he's really enthusiastic....picked out the spot for it.....it is not making me feel any better. I think I can cancel the order if I call Monday first thing......Ordered it Friday and I'm sure they haven't done anything yet.......sigh.......

I am happy for you though!
smile.png
Just feeling super duper guilty.....

Back
Top Bottom