my incubators are empty :( So...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Mom 2em All, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    I figured I can squeeze in one more hatch to feather out before winter...therealsilkiechick was more than willing to enable me. Eggs being shipped out tomorrow.

We DO have a purpose, though. We are trying to make girl show girls hatch- since mine are all boys [​IMG]...

I am also really trying hard to find some silver spangled hamburgs also. If I can get someone to ship those out in the next couple days, i will be DONE- until after the winter time.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  2. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Good luck on getting you some hens! My fingers will be crossed for you! [​IMG]

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG] girls girls girls...

4. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Well, I found the polka-dot dalmation chickens (SSH) that I wanted to buy so badly at the fair. In egg form. From eBay. They were for 12+, I got 12, 2 were crushed. All eggs were wrapped in papertowel with a thick papertowel padding inside an egg carton in a box of newspaper.

I just put the 10 remaining in the incubator. Therealsilkiechick ShowGirl eggs should be here today. Here I go again for another 3 weeks of waiting.

5. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Good luck! [​IMG]
    Krista

6. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    those show girl chickens are awesome looking i'd love some someday, but not allowed anymore chickens (esp with being overloaded with quail eggs lol)!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by