My Intro to BYC

ChickenEggspert

In the Brooder
Feb 4, 2023
Hello fellow backyard members ,I’ve had chickens since 2015 so it’s been quite a while now ,thru out all this time I’ve learn so much about my chickens and I’d like to share that knowledge to those new to owning chickens or simply having questions about them.Currently I have about 40 chickens 20 are starndard size all dual purpose and different breeds amongst them I got buff orpingtons,columbian wyandottes,speckled Sussex,Amerucanas,black Copper marans,barred rocks,Red sex links,Naked necks,and silver laced Wyandottes …and my other 20 are a mix of my bantam silkies and cochins.I believe the main reason I started loving chickens in the first place was felling the joy of hatching them ,after that the income I get from their eggs,and they are just such entertaining to watch with all their own personalities. I first found out about BYC when one of my gals got sick, lucky i was able to save her thanks to this platform and for that I’m forever thankful.Ever since I’ve had questions I knew where to find answers and I sometimes wanted to answer questions myself but didn’t know how to ,until now that I got time to make this account,so hopefully I’m useful enough to help others learn of what I have learned and also to get answers for questions that I have,🐣

Hello fellow backyard members ,I’ve had chickens since 2015 so it’s been quite a while now ,thru out all this time I’ve learn so much about my chickens and I’d like to share that knowledge to those new to owning chickens or simply having questions about them.Currently I have about 40 chickens 20 are starndard size all dual purpose and different breeds amongst them I got buff orpingtons,columbian wyandottes,speckled Sussex,Amerucanas,black Copper marans,barred rocks,Red sex links,Naked necks,and silver laced Wyandottes …and my other 20 are a mix of my bantam silkies and cochins.I believe the main reason I started loving chickens in the first place was felling the joy of hatching them ,after that the income I get from their eggs,and they are just such entertaining to watch with all their own personalities. I first found out about BYC when one of my gals got sick, lucky i was able to save her thanks to this platform and for that I’m forever thankful.Ever since I’ve had questions I knew where to find answers and I sometimes wanted to answer questions myself but didn’t know how to ,until now that I got time to make this account,so hopefully I’m useful enough to help others learn of what I have learned and also to get answers for questions that I have,🐣
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom