My introduction

Ivyfox777

Chirping
Oct 18, 2018
hello! I’m Ivy, new here and to the chicken world. I got my wonderful birds in June because my sister could not keep all of hers. I had five, but only a few weeks ago lost four. Currently, I have one six month old chicken, six lovely 3 month old ducks, and six adorable 4 week old chicks. My eldest chicken is a Rhode Island Red, three of my ducklings are fawn and white Indian runners, two are blue Swedish, and one is a Pekin. I have two little silkies, a barred rock mix, two Easter egger mixes, and a black Australorp mix. I found this wonderful site when I first had chickens and was researching everything I could “why are they doing this?” “Is this safe?” “Are my chickens sick???” Etc. and it quickly became the go-to resource. I’m not one to really join communities and put myself out there, but I figured that the easiest way to find out those little things is to just ask instead of diving into the deepest depths of the internet for a vague answer at best.

fullsizeoutput_75f.jpeg
Welcome! Glad you could join.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens Ivy! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Wish you luck on your chicks! What breed and gender are they? If you are unsure you can always post in, "Breed And Gender Forum". Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom