My Ladies

AStitchofKate

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 24, 2014
So, I haven't had a chance to get on and post or share much lately! The beautiful weather here has made me busy! But I wanted to share my beautiful chicks that are more teens than chicks anymore!!! If you have any thoughts of types of breeds they are feels free to share, I will share my guesses as well! OH! Did I mention I thought I heard someone possibly trying to CROW! Someone in the bunch is not like the others...... I guess I will need to start my sex ed for chickens! LOL

Breeds:
Golden Laced Cochin
2 Buff Cochin
Barred Rock
3 Silver Laced Cochin (?)
1 Australorp
3 White Crested Black Polish

Then I have two that look so much smaller than the others, that I dont even have a guess on yet! The one is pictured front and center.

I wrote this and then we went out and moved them. They took their first walk in their coop tonight! Didn't realize how bittersweet that would feel! They grow up so fast!!
hit.gif
lau.gif

Thank you everyone!!! I love my polish! They are seriously my biggest babies! hahaha They are not afraid of anything and they love to be held. Probably some of my fave birds out of all mine! And the barred rocks are actually Dominique I believe! Their combs are like Dominiques.

Back
Top Bottom