My leukemia's back.

These are some of my favorite pinterest puppies.
fe4832a6167c121ecd4bf6253fb37891.jpg

efe1d00b5fb14f1b63a227f1ecf15f14.jpg

Awwww! Puppies! Super cute!

Good morning Rachel! Hope it's a good day for you. Not missing much for outside weather here today. Rain again today and frost tonight.

Good morning All! Have a photo and a background story to share. We help with a local food bank picking up food. But one never knows what will be included in the pickup! 3 very sorry looking Hydrangeas were in this time. So they were given a good soaking and this is what the flowers now look like:

Sourland, lmk if you need more flowers and photos!
This last one makes me glad I am not a hen! It is from my Jubilee Orp.

Have a great day Rachel! May God give you hope, strength and laughter today but no WD-40! :p!!

Good morning Rachel and Team!

@hbhoffman , those are gorgeous flowers and that egg, wow!

Back at the motel. Feeling pretty punky but I don't think I realized how sick and medicated I was. I'm missing a few days early last week, simply can't remember them. That's not creepy at all, let me tell you.
Mom and I were taking a walk earlier and met a man walking his Golden Retriever. The dog willingly let us love up on him for a few minutes. I actually started crying, I miss my dogs so much. Honey and the boys plan to come up this weekend so I'll get to see them. Hope I feel better by then. This infection really set me back.

Aww. Lost days. That is freaky I am sorry.
I am glad you got some puppy loving.
Dogs are good people, and that dog's person was pretty cool too.

Please rest.
I know you need to get back into things for your sanity, but do it slowly.
We worry about you.
I log on several times a day just to check on you, as I know others here do too.

Enjoy your visit with the kids and hubby this weekend. Rest up for it.

Yeah, thing is if I sleep too much it freaks my Mom out. I know it's hard for her being responsible for me. I'm going to talk to the doc tomorrow and we'll clarify what's appropriate for me to be doing right now. It's this weird balancing act between resting enough and pushing enough to regain what I lost. The losing time makes me second guess myself, cause I probably felt things were fine during that time. But, I'm off all the pain meds now so I think I'm clear enough. Gotta say, Dilaudid is pretty good stuff.....

Back
Top Bottom