My leukemia's back.

I'm not much for words (says someone with the number of posts I do, but that's mostly a lot of silly stuff) but wanted to let you know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif

Rachel, you are in my prayers daily.  I am thankful that you are well aquainted with Jesus, and can share His message with others.

Yay, Kendra!  So glad they are including her and the other little girl!

Phil, if you're taking Blooie fishing, can I tag along?  I love to go fishing, but somehow, have missed out on the pleasure of that in the business of life.  Yes, I can bait my own hook.  But, even more important, I want you to take me fiddleheading if you have them there, and know where they can be found, and are willing to share your prime site with a Maineac.  You show me the FH, I'll clean and  cook them.

Yay, Echo.  Rachel, this is a huge blessing.  I pray that God works a mighty miracle in that boy's life.  

To quote my one of my favorite movie lines. "Were gonna need a bigger boat"
;) ....... :)....... :lau

I'm not much for words (says someone with the number of posts I do, but that's mostly a lot of silly stuff) but wanted to let you know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif

X2....minus the number of posts mentioned.

hugs.gif

I've never had knuckleheads. Have to say, the most I've heard about them is probably from the Stephan King book where the little girl got lost in the woods. But I'm game to try! It's motel mushroom season here and apparently the weather has been perfect. Honestly don't care for them a ton myself, too strong flavored. But everyone else around here goes Ganga for them.

I've never had knuckleheads. Have to say, the most I've heard about them is probably from the Stephan King book where the little girl got lost in the woods. But I'm game to try! It's motel mushroom season here and apparently the weather has been perfect. Honestly don't care for them a ton myself, too strong flavored. But everyone else around here goes Ganga for them.
I'm guessing this is auto correct at it's finest! Stephen King is full of balogna! As far as I know, fiddleheads (aka knuckleheads) will make you very sick if they are not cooked. I've never tried a motel mushroom, but would love to do so. Would also love someone to take me under their wing and teach me the fine art of mushrooming. Wonder what hotel mushrooms would taste like? Perhaps they are a not quite as strong???

Morel mushrooms rock!!!! We are still a ways off but I did see someone looking today....
I'm guessing this is auto correct at it's finest!  Stephen King is full of balogna!  As far as I know, fiddleheads (aka knuckleheads) will make you very sick if they are not cooked.  I've never tried a motel mushroom, but would love to do so.  Would also love someone to take me under their wing and teach me the fine art of mushrooming.  Wonder what hotel mushrooms would taste like?  Perhaps they are a not quite as strong???

I don't know about that cuz I always cook them.... They are very nutty.... I think you could use them in place of green beans.

If I get any mushrooms this year I'll post pics.....

Ummmm what about this ganga???

;) :)

Back
Top Bottom