My leukemia's back.

Good morning sour, and everyone.

One of the many things I love about my old SUV, is the seats. They're firm, and supportive, yet cushy enough to be comfortable. The lumbar support in it, is fantastic. Long trips are not as tiring. I do like to stop about every 3 hours, or so, and get out to stretch, and walk around a few minutes.

I've been taking calcium with vit.D for ages - hasn't helped with hip or back pain. But when I want to move, I move regardless.
My doctor told me glucosamine & condroition. It did seem to work, but what really worked was what she was too polite to suggest--dropping a heckuva lot of weight.

Good morning sour, and everyone.

One of the many things I love about my old SUV, is the seats. They're firm, and supportive, yet cushy enough to be comfortable. The lumbar support in it, is fantastic. Long trips are not as tiring. I do like to stop about every 3 hours, or so, and get out to stretch, and walk around a few minutes.
That is why I love my old Suburban! I will fix that thing up until I die.

Huh. I was 168 pounds at Ken’s Grand Lodge in August. I’m now 142 as of this morning. Mind you, I’m not trying to lose weight - it’s just falling off because of the CKD4. But being taken off my Celebrex means that no matter what I do, the hips, back and neck are screaming. Nephrologist said I could take Tylenol. Gee, lets protect the remainder of my kidney function by giving me a placebo that kills the liver. :he

Huh. I was 168 pounds at Ken’s Grand Lodge in August. I’m now 142 as of this morning. Mind you, I’m not trying to lose weight - it’s just falling off because of the CKD4. But being taken off my Celebrex means that no matter what I do, the hips, back and neck are screaming. Nephrologist said I could take Tylenol. Gee, lets protect the remainder of my kidney function by giving me a placebo that kills the liver. :he
:barnie

So sorry!

You guys probably dont remember, but its been a little over a year since my brother was told he needed a triple bypass. They wouldn't do the surgery because they had no money & no insurance. Well, fast fwd 13mos & they have finally got insurance, a new cardiologist & a heart surgeon. He will finally have surgery in about 3wks. I'm feeling optimistic. :fl:fl:fl

You guys probably dont remember, but its been a little over a year since my brother was told he needed a triple bypass. They wouldn't do the surgery because they had no money & no insurance. Well, fast fwd 13mos & they have finally got insurance, a new cardiologist & a heart surgeon. He will finally have surgery in about 3wks. I'm feeling optimistic. :fl:fl:fl
I hope the surgery goes well!

Back
Top Bottom