My leukemia's back.

Yeah I'm happy to have her.
Been sick as heck... came back from Detroit beginning of March sick as hell.
10 day 102.3 fever... cough.... weakness... fatigue...

Lasted 21 days
Those are the symptoms of the Wuhan flu... and every other flu of course. I wonder, though. Most do recover without hospitalization, or so I hear.

Lasted 21 days
Man... I too wonder if that was "it".

Ah well... at least you are getting better.

Nice projects, sure am glad you got that garage built and can work on them in there.

Lasted 21 days
Did she get sick? EEk Phil..you didn't mention that on FB. You did disappeared for a while. Glad to hear you're feeling better. And....not bored. 😁. I'm bored.

Last edited:

Lasted 21 days
Corvid??? Wow, if so you are lucky to be alive given your health history. Of course, given that history, you are lucky to be alive the last 20 years!

I'm glad you are feeling better. Stay that way. That is an order ;)

Prayers. Please. My little sis has decided no more surgeries to keep Dialysis going. They just can't find a way to keep her from clotting, she just had surgery on one in Feb. She's tired. I've got her home now. Dr. said she could go anywhere from a few days to three weeks, but he really doesn't think it will be as far out as three weeks. 😥

Prayers. Please. My little sis has decided no more surgeries to keep Dialysis going. They just can't find a way to keep her from clotting, she just had surgery on one in Feb. She's tired. I've got her home now. Dr. said she could go anywhere from a few days to three weeks, but he really doesn't think it will be as far out as three weeks. 😥
praying.gif

Back
Top Bottom