My leukemia's back.

My sister passed away on Friday. Glad she's happy now. That was tough for her. I had heard and read that this would be an easy one. Hard on us now.
Sorry for the loss of your sister!
I’ve been gone for a couple of years. Just went back and read page 1000 where Rachel died. So heartbreaking...I didn’t know her, but to see over 2000 pages on a thread and it all started with her, Wow, God is Amazing!!!!

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now. You guys stay well. Glad I wore a mask to that store I went to...no symptoms then..hrs later sick. Weird. Prayers..again..please.

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now. You guys stay well. Glad I wore a mask to that store I went to...no symptoms then..hrs later sick. Weird. Prayers..again..please.
Praying for you!

Did they come up with a possible contact?

Back
Top Bottom