My leukemia's back.

They are saying my 88 yr old uncle has covid. I personally don’t believe it and I think “The Test” is bogus too. I know the virus is real, but unless you have underlying health problems I don’t think your at risk. I’m on board with the z-pac and hydroxycloroquine (I’m sure I spelled it wrong) and vitamin C.
Research shows some promising results.

They are saying my 88 yr old uncle has covid. I personally don’t believe it and I think “The Test” is bogus too. I know the virus is real, but unless you have underlying health problems I don’t think your at risk. I’m on board with the z-pac and hydroxycloroquine (I’m sure I spelled it wrong) and vitamin C.
Research shows some promising results.
I am sorry your Uncle has covid-19! We will pray for him to recover

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful. I sure miss her. I was guardian of her for 14 years. She was almost like one of my own kids..she was my youngest sister. Mentally handicapped, sweetest little soul. Like I said before though, sure glad I got her out of the nursing home. I wouldn't have been able to be there for her. Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm serious when I say, I was thinking, I bet I'm getting a lot of prayers and thoughts regarding this illness. Sure love you guys. Best post this on the other sites I put it. If I miss one and someone asks..please let them know. 😊

You guys .it was negative...and I'm out of isolation. Sorry I didn't come back sooner.. It took 4 days for the result. I'm feet better now too. I did get more sick after the test..so have been taking it easy. Thursday I felt pretty good. Guess I just had another flu bug. No one else in the house got it! My kids think I was over stressed after having gone 5 weeks taking care of my sister on hospice in our home, then having her pass, and getting funeral arrangements and all. Yes, have to admit..that was stressful. I sure miss her. I was guardian of her for 14 years. She was almost like one of my own kids..she was my youngest sister. Mentally handicapped, sweetest little soul. Like I said before though, sure glad I got her out of the nursing home. I wouldn't have been able to be there for her. Thank you so much for the prayers. I'm serious when I say, I was thinking, I bet I'm getting a lot of prayers and thoughts regarding this illness. Sure love you guys. Best post this on the other sites I put it. If I miss one and someone asks..please let them know. 😊
Excellent news!

:hugs

Good news.

@Cynthia12 Welcome back, and very welcome news! :hugs You are a marvel at taking care of others, you take care of yourself now, you hear?

I know the virus is real, but unless you have underlying health problems I don’t think your at risk.

Tell that to the family of the 23-year-old nurse in Charlotte who died of Covid 19 after apparently catching it in her place of work; they believe she had no underlying health conditions. SARS CoV 2 is not selective; it is not targeting certain populations. Anyone can catch it, anyone can suffer a severe case or even die from it, there are just certain factors (like being older) that seem to make some people more at risk of severe disease than others, that's what is meant by "at risk." I was just looking at the data in North Carolina - over half of our confirmed Covid 19 cases have been white, over half have been female, and almost half have been between the ages of 25 and 50. Of the 33,255 confirmed cases so far, 966 have died, and of those who have died, more than half were male, more than half were white, and significantly more than half were over the age of 75. Yes, the tests aren't altogether reliable (I remember reading about a guy who seemingly has recovered, but for something like 8 weeks hasn't been able to get 2 negative tests in a row. Is he a "Typhoid Mary," shedding virus for an incredibly long time, or is it the test?), but at the moment, they are what we have to work with.

I hope your uncle has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery. :fl

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom