My leukemia's back.

Well... eh...

My mom had a stroke yesterday... while she was with my baby sis... I am still estranged from baby sis.

Luckily older sis has been keeping me updated.

Not terrible as these things go (the stroke)...... but still... stressful... and I wish baby sis would just get over herself and tell me she will never again mess with my kids... so communication wouldn't be so odd...

Not that it matters really... I can't do anything except pray and worry.

The entire thing is such a mess. And baby sis can't ....... well.... Anyway.

Prayers would be appreciated.

Well... eh...

My mom had a stroke yesterday... while she was with my baby sis... I am still estranged from baby sis.

Not terrible as these things go (the stroke)...... but still... stressful... and I wish baby sis would just get over herself and tell me she will never again mess with my kids... so communication wouldn't be so odd...

I will pray for you!

Well... eh...

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts @Alaskan. Hope things go well for your mom.

I can't tell you what a comfort it has been to know that you all have been praying.

Thank you deeply.

Tests are finished, she has been released from the hospital. Things actually are looking pretty good. Thank you again for your prayers.

Test results were pretty good... all things considered.

She has to go on a strict diet, and lose a bunch of weight... in 6 months she goes back in to check numbers, and if everything hasn't markedly improved then she will be put on drugs.

In the mean time an aspirin a day.

So, a true miracle, considering how this could have gone.

Thanks again.

I am plum worn out. :th

I can't tell you what a comfort it has been to know that you all have been praying.

Thank you deeply.

Tests are finished, she has been released from the hospital. Things actually are looking pretty good. Thank you again for your prayers.

She has to go on a strict diet, and lose a bunch of weight... in 6 months she goes back in to check numbers, and if everything hasn't markedly improved then she will be put on drugs.

Thanks again.

:hugs

Thank you deeply.

Thanks again.

Rachel would be so pleased to know that people are still coming to her waiting room to seek and offer comfort. Great news, Al….now get some sleep!! This stuff is emotionally draining! :love

Back
Top Bottom