My little brother has to have his cavity filled in today....

ilovemychickies

Songster
12 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Just north of Dallas Tx.
We're just about to leave to take my 5 yr. old brother to the dentist to get his cavity filled in. I think that my mom is more nervous than my brother!
lol.png
She's really worried and feels bad about it. I wish that she would stop stressing! Whenever she stresses it makes her blood pressure go up and that's bad for the baby. (She's pregnate (sp?) for those of you who don't know) I have to admit that I'm a little scared to, but I'm trying my best not to show it. What should I expect while we're there and afterwards? Does it hurt? And also if you could just say a little prayer that we all calm down and that it goes smoothly that would be wonderful. Thanks so much.
hugs.gif

Ashleigh

AAAARRRGGGGG!! I have never had one filled and I don't plan on it. I just have a bunch of stupid braces. Hope all goes well!!

Dentists know how to handle a kid, they are trained for that. They will calm him down and keep him amused. You and your mom shouldn't worry a bit. All will be fine.
smile.png

He'll be fine. I have a filling for every year since I've had adult teeth... the only part that hurts is if it's on the bottom teeth and they are injecting the Novocaine. Some of my teeth came in with holes in the enamel so they had to be drilled and filled... and drilled and filled AGAIN after the first fill failed....

Back
Top Bottom