My Little Eggers are here!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ChickyBangBang, Sep 26, 2012.

1. ChickyBangBang

ChickyBangBang Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2012
    I'm SO excited! I wasn't going to share a picture until I had unwrapped them all, but I couldn't resist sharing how WELL these li'l suckers are wrapped up! She (the breeder) really took great care and effort in packing these little "prechicks".

The first eggs I have ever seen or touched that weren't meant to be eaten. This is so exciting *tears up*.

[​IMG]

Thus far - none are broken or cracked or splatted, etc.

Aren't they cute!?? My little eggers!![​IMG][​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] awesome! How were the air cells when u candled? I hope good to go!!! Good Luck!

3. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    Awww, what cute lil eggers! Congratulations!

Are they in the bator yet?

4. cochins1088

cochins1088 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2012
    Southern Minnesota
    I ordered my first shipped eggs 2 weeks ago and I felt the same way. I had hatched some of my own before, but seeing the new different little eggs all packed so perfectly made me so excited and I took a ton of pictures.

The air sacs were a mess including some being completely ruptured so I let them sit for 48 hours and now 7 of the 13 are developing, hoping for the best because I paid $55 for mine. They'll be some expensive little chicks, but I couldn't get them any other way. They're silver laced cochins! What are yours?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by