Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Russell County
smile.png
Baby Ladybird <3

DSCN0374.jpg

yippiechickie.gif
ahhhh, what a sweet little soul, she looks nice & cosy snuggled up there. She's very pretty.

I've got a little grey bantam too - a Lavender Pekin, called Lavender funnily enough! She likes snuggling on the sofa, bed or on my lap.

She's adorable and looks like such a sweetheart!
love.gif
I just love OEGBs, they're one of my top two favorite breeds. They're so enjoyable to be around, and have such distinct personalities. I love how friendly and outgoing they are. I can't get enough of them!

Quote:
Oh my goodness! I have to know, what kind is she? She looks jus tliek a little bantam I got from this farmer who sold us a batch of Coryza-carriers. Not fun. Anyway, we had to put ours down, and I never did manage to find out what she was. Yours is so beautiful! Bring sback memories.

She looks just like the lil sweetheart we had, which was a Silver Duckwing OEG bantam! She was a great momma & sweet but tough lil hen! I remember the first time I saw her peck a scorpion and then swallow it whole!!I couldn't believe it! She'd go after small snakes too. A darn hawk grabbed her right out in front of my BF, who doted on her so much! One of the few times I've seen a grown man cry!

Back
Top Bottom