My little Rosey feeling under the weather

I had no intentions on feeding the eggs back to them. I thought hmm if the eggs have the med in them then i should just throw out. Will she be ok til tomorrow?

she isnt acting real bad. she doesnt have the pale comb or panting like i read about. but i did notice petunia the one sick the other day i noticed her comb was pale today.

she isnt acting real bad. she doesnt have the pale comb or panting like i read about. but i did notice petunia the one sick the other day i noticed her comb was pale today.
pale comb is consistent with worms or other parasites, as it can be a sign of anemia.

And there are no respiratory symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, discharge at the eyes or nostrils, right?

i will get the wormer a little later plan to. i got her out of the coop today and she walked around ate somethings on the ground. she also ate some shredded cheese and raw spagetti noodles they love them. also her poop is limish green and white. does this mean something? if she isnt better tomorrow should i bring her in my house?

Back
Top Bottom