My mommy's x-mas present...

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
Wasn't sure if I should post here or in everything else/BST, but Christmas is coming and I'm looking for a yellow lab mix puppy. I know it's really early, but if any of you have a lab/lab mix that's expecting puppies please let me know. My mom has had two lab/lab mixes, and both are now dead. I want to give her the puppy in a box thing for christmas.....Anyways, if you know anything please let me know. we don't have much money, but I'm sure we could work something out. I don't mind mutts, every dog needs a home, and all I'm looking for is the lighter coloring and a female. Thanks, everyone!

I'm in Northwest MO, the Kansas City area, BTW.

You may also try finding a Labrador Retriever Rescue in your area. Do a google search for "Labrador Retriever Rescue, Kansas City" and you should be able to find something. Often times, rescues have already trained, purebred dogs for a very minimal adoption fee.

Rescues and shelters are a great place to find a nice pet. Sometimes a dog that's a little bit older is already housebroken and trained! Just be sure your mom wants another dog before you give her one as a surprize gift! Good luck with your search!!!

Back
Top Bottom