My name is GBov and I have egghatchaholism!

GBov

Songster
10 Years
Apr 3, 2009
Have just finished my first hatch (19 out of 24
celebrate.gif
) and have already collected 30 eggs in the drawer to start again Fri morning.

Is there a cure for this or am I just doomed to make more cages
gig.gif

My invubator hasnt had a single day off since I made 2 months ago, in fact had to build another one to accomodate all the eggs Im getting,
Like Black404 said NO CURE!!!!

Last edited:
"egghatchaholism"

WAY TOO SOFISTICATED AND DIFFICULT..... MAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE AND JUST SAY "HELLO I'M ______ AND I'M A HATCHAHOLIC" OR A HATCH HO.... HOOKED ON HATCH MAYBE?

Well at least you took the first step to recovery you have accepted that you're an addict!!!!! I doubt it you'll get throgh the while process and recover tho!!! Believe me I tried. Lol

Quote:
YEAH RIGHT! COME BACK WHEN YOUR ACTUALLY ADDICTED
smile.png

I have 2 LG's. One to hold the eggs for 18 days and the other for lock down since I hatch every week. I just can't seem to NOT put eggs in it. I have chicks everywhere. HELP! I need rehab!

Quote:
YEAH RIGHT! COME BACK WHEN YOUR ACTUALLY ADDICTED
smile.png

I have 2 LG's. One to hold the eggs for 18 days and the other for lock down since I hatch every week. I just can't seem to NOT put eggs in it. I have chicks everywhere. HELP! I need rehab!

JUST 2? Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF AMATUERS!
smile.png
RECREATIONAL HATCHERS..... LOL

GET UP OVER 6 BATORS AND 2 HATHCERS YEAR ROUND, THEN YOUR GETTING CLOSE TO SKID ROW HATCH ABUSER.. IF YOU'RE ALREADY DOING IT WITH MULTIPLE CADINETS--- YOU'RE THERE!

Back
Top Bottom