My neighbor doesn't feed his ducks

Dec 6, 2019
Philippines
I have a neighbor who also keeps Muscovies but his are black in color. I notice he doesn't feed them. He just let them eat the bugs and weeds of his yard. His Land is bigger than mine and he even have a pool for them. He only spends money for water and rice hulls for bedding. He dont buy feeds at all. His land have thicker grass and vegetation than mine though.

aart

Chicken Juggler!
Premium member
7 Years
Nov 27, 2012
SW Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
I have a neighbor who also keeps Muscovies but his are black in color. I notice he doesn't feed them. He just let them eat the bugs and weeds of his yard. His Land is bigger than mine and he even have a pool for them. He only spends money for water and rice hulls for bedding. He dont buy feeds at all. His land have thicker grass and vegetation than mine though.
Are you positive he doesn't buy feed?

Oh, and....Welcome to BYC! @FutureMillionaire
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, (laptop version shown), then it's always there!
upload_2019-12-6_10-6-23.png

chickens really

Crazy Call Duck Momma
Premium member
Sep 8, 2015
The Funny Farm....Alberta, Canada
Yeah he told me doesn't feed them because they feed themselves. I am from a tropical country so the vegetation and insects are more diverse. In my case I feed mine twice a day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon.
Everyone does things different so don't worry about his Birds.

Kiki

Hatching Quailies
Project manager
Premium member
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Do you feed your ducks?

That's all that really matters.

Don't stress about what he does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom