My neighbors chickens are constantly in my yard ....

You’re the one who said teenagers are sneaky and would be bugged if kids were on your property.

I replied that I would also be bugged, but I would assume immaturity rather than malice.
And you also replied that “solve it before you get so angry you’re leaving nasty messages” which i couldn’t assume is for me? And i’m correct, teenagers are sneaky, and I would be bugged if they were on my property for no reason as the OP said his chickens were on the boys own property. I’m not the one with the whole chicken/boy problem 🤣

And you also replied that “solve it before you get so angry you’re leaving nasty messages” which i couldn’t assume is for me? And i’m correct, teenagers are sneaky, and I would be bugged if they were on my property for no reason as the OP said his chickens were on the boys own property. I’m not the one with the whole chicken/boy problem 🤣
Yes. So I replied to you in the first part. Teens are not “sneaky”. They’re just people. It’s some kid whose chickens wander and his parents haven’t taught him OP doesn’t want him in their yard.

The rest of it was a reply to OP. This is how internet message boards work. Your reply doesn’t have to be entirely directed to the person you replied to. That would be a private message. Not a message board reply.

Yes. So I replied to you in the first part. Teens are not “sneaky”. They’re just people. It’s some kid whose chickens wander and his parents haven’t taught him OP doesn’t want him in their yard.

The rest of it was a reply to OP. This is how internet message boards work. Your reply doesn’t have to be entirely directed to the person you replied to. That would be a private message. Not a message board reply.
Then please quote which person you are talking to and reply under that quote. No, teenagers are sneaky. No matter what it is, they are sneaky. It’s facts not an opinion. Most crimes are committed by people ages 15-25🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree with you! They shouldn't be on your proprty on the first place, and you had to put up with this for a year? Now they come to your house and disturb you whenever they want and the chickens keep coming back? I feel bad for you! I love chickens too, but if you're angry enough maybe you could try checking the laws near to see whether they can have chickens, and report them if they cannot.
But first, I would do what bunnymama said and just talk to them or write a letter, it's much easier that way.
Excuse me if I’m wrong… I believe she don’t mind the chickens on her yard, it is the humans who come to collect the chickens out of her yard multiple times a day.
My advice would be to talk to them and let them know, you do not mind there chickens hanging out in your yard and it disturbs your dog when ppl come in your yard and that disturbs you.
Tall fence, security camera, signs in your yard all sounds like good ideas

Back
Top Bottom