I seem to have spent the last two weeks working on this thing, but it's finally finished and this morning I put the two week old chicks into it. It's 5 feet by 3 feet and 3 feet tall, so it's needing 3 heat lamps right now to get it up to temperature for them. I think it needed more insulation but I wasn't sure how to do that and not invest a ton more cash into it. I kind of goofed and bought 7 1x6x10's cut in half to make the sides before I realized that two sheets of plywood at $6.15 each would have made a better job of it and cost about $50 less than the long ones. Doh! So now I'll see if I can post some pics!