My new cochin roo!

LMEggs

Show Me Feathers Poultry CO
11 Years
May 4, 2008
Hi guys!! I just wanted to post pictures of my new cochin roo!! I'm so excited about him i've been serching for a cochin roo for ages and I finally found him. He arrived yesterday and the post office was happy to see him go! he had crowed all day long!

I was wondering if he was a birchen or a silver penciled what do you think ?
I know his comb and waddles are dried out a bit but I am going to put vasaline on them this morning as soon as daylight comes LOL!

I named him JackFrost!

1roo.jpg

5c.jpg

cochinroocolor.jpg

5roo.jpg

heres his new girly!! Excuse the less feathering muffy is just feathering back out from a moult she really does have better "shape" then this!
BChen2.jpg

Also what color of babies could he have being paired with a black cochin (muffy)

Last edited:
He is quite the handsome fellow! I know how excited you must be to find him. He is just gorgeous. Congrats!!!

big_smile.png
I put him with muffy today and it was lovey dovey at first sight!! hes romancing and dancing to beat it! hes stuttering and tripping all over LOL! hes already picking out food for her and bugs and they were laying out in the yard a few moments ago with their legs stretched out sun bathing.

I put some vasaline on his comb a few moments ago too!

He has really scaley feet his scales are all stuck upward and rough and aren't smooth like muffys why ? will vasaline help his dry scaley feet/legs too ?

Back
Top Bottom