My New HORSE!!!!! I'm so excited!!

Ahh well... it was hard to leave this afternoon/evening
tongue.png

Not a good camera and not a good photo taker.. so not good quality... but still some cute poses
big_smile.png

One of the fellows who helps at the barn offered to bring his better camera tomorrow and get some pics of Bear in the pasture.

Hey... dis is Bear. Can someone please tell my mom I don't want to get in touch with my feminine side?
This is so embarassing!

78755_020.jpg

Though I am very handsome...

78755_006.jpg

78755_008.jpg

78755_010.jpg

And I am VERY silly...

78755_005.jpg

Will someone tell her to get this over with already?

78755_004.jpg

78755_002.jpg

Look at my butt...

78755_023.jpg

I see your buuuutt... I see your buuutt...

78755_031.jpg

Ohh... I'm so gorgeous...

78755_033.jpg

Did I hear something about DINNER?

78755_032.jpg

Help.. I've fainted from starvation and I can't get up...

78755_036.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!! He looks like he's quite content and settled in his new home. Have you ridden him yet or have you been being patient and letting him acclimate?

Hehe.
I've been letting him get used to the new place and haven't ridden yet. I have taken him on walks around to get used to stuff... tomorrow its going to be the cows. I find the cows scary, LOL... so I can only imagine what Bear will think of them (hes never seen cows). I'm also going later tomorrow to get the right bit for Bear... so I might ride him the day after tomorrow.

Now I don't reaaally want to post this picture since I am in it... but Andrea just sent me this photo of Bear from yesterday after she unloaded him and let him out in the pasture to stretch his legs... which of course he found a LOVELY dirt spot to have a roll in pre photo.. hehehehe! At least her camera is sooo much better than ours
big_smile.png

78755_bear_and_becky.jpg

What a pretty boy!
love.gif

I dont know how you are staying off of him!
I would have been hankering for a ride as soon as he got off the trailer!

Back
Top Bottom