My New HORSE!!!!! I'm so excited!!

SourRoses

Free Ranging
13 Years
Feb 2, 2011
Florida
Okay....the day will finally be upon me tomorrow... the day that my new HORSE arrives!!
wee.gif

I've wanted to share for a while, but I was waiting until I would be able to post photos of Bear settling in his new home (local stable)... and I can do that tomorrow
woot.gif

I'm so excited!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.. Hehe... or if I will fall asleep exausted after all my excited outbursts today
lol.png

Bear is a Paso Fino gelding... 6 years old.. Hes been Reserve National Champion Pleasure Gelding Twice as at the Paso Fino Nationals, and Reserve Champion Pleasure Gelding at Spectrum (other big Paso show).

I went to ride him last month and he is an incredible horse. He was chock full of Brio (energy) under saddle, but led around on the ground before working as lazy as can be.
When I went to pick his feet up.. I had barely touched his foreleg before he had it up for me.. and then as soon as I set it down and was still moving towards his rear, he picked his rear leg up for me by himself, and then the next and the next. It made me giggle.. sooo cute! Hehe!

Here are some pictures of Bear Bear at the shows.. and then a link to some videos the farm had of him.... and coming up tomorrow I'll post the photos of him HERE!!!! AAAAH!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Anacobero.Nationals%202010%20a.jpg

Anacobero.Spectrum%202010.jpg

Video - http://www.youtube.com/user/whitestarfarms#p/u/4/Sm972iy5deY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Happy Trails! What a lovely horse!

What are your plans for what you want to do with the horse?

It's so exciting to have a new horse!

Congratulations~~~~
It's been many years since i had " the night before MY horse" but i still remember the excitement,,, and he gave me the best 19 years of my life.
He is gorgeous.... Get some sleep,,, your gonna need it
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom