My new male peacock

hairco

Songster
7 Years
Jan 7, 2013

I bought this male today and the man said it was a 2 year old white male but I see some other color on him to so what do u think he is

I bought this male today and the man said it was a 2 year old white male but I see some other color on him to so what do u think he is
Well if that isn't dirt, then he isn't white. Maybe a cameo or opal silver pied, hard to tell.

Well if that isn't dirt, then he isn't white. Maybe a cameo or opal silver pied, hard to tell.

Can you get some close ups of the colored areas? I'm thinking cameo SP -- because the opal on my opal SP is darker than that. My bird is 2 years old for sure -- I hatched him
gig.gif

The opal is a really cool color. He does have some lighter patches, but not as light as the ones appear in those photos of the new "white" bird.

Congratulations
clap.gif

He could just be stained, i have some with brown stains on their back and some with gray but they are molting so these stains on my birds will be gone soon, you will know for sure in a few months weather it is colored this way or just a stain, either way he looks nice.

And I dunno what you paid for him, but I'm thinking if he was sold as "white" that you got a really good deal!
woot.gif

Congratulations
clap.gif

He could just be stained, i have some with brown stains on their back and some with gray but they are molting so these stains on my birds will be gone soon, you will know for sure in a few months weather it is colored this way or just a stain, either way he looks nice.

Yes, the ends of the train on my bird are stained light tan from dragging in the dirt... but they are white feathers under the dirt
gig.gif

And as usual, Zaz has a spectacular photo of a gorgeous bird
love.gif

I paid $75.00 for him and i was thinking he might be a silver pied

Back
Top Bottom