My new pair...

Frosty

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 30, 2008
ND
I got some Midnights!!! They were on my wish list along with Bronze and/or Opal (which I still need to get).

The picture was taken by the person who sold them to me, it's the one she used for advertising. I also got their baby from this year which I think is a hen, I'll have to get some good pics of the baby. If it is indeed a hen, I plan to put her in with my Silver Pied. These two had names already, he is Jupiter and she's Henrietta.

Wow, congratulations! They look beautiful!
clap.gif

Can't wait to see more pictures of them in their new home, and of their chick...

Only to the trained eye, could someone pic a midnight bs hen out of a group of mixed blackshoulder hens. Once you know, you never second guess yourself. BTW good lookin pair!

Our Midnight b/s male Majik in my opinion has a certain aura about him that other colors do not have..His color is so unique compared to the IB birds.Color alone,our Midnight b/s is my wifes favorite peacock at the Palace.She shows very little interest in the other colors but I have caught her several times out by the breeding pens staring at the Midnights or feeding them bread.

Our Midnight b/s male Majik in my opinion has a certain aura about him that other colors do not have..His color is so unique compared to the IB birds.Color alone,our Midnight b/s is my wifes favorite peacock at the Palace.She shows very little interest in the other colors but I have caught her several times out by the breeding pens staring at the Midnights or feeding them bread.
I wait for the day my wife does the same
big_smile.png
My two year old daughter loves to go look at them and feed them corn.

Back
Top Bottom