my niece is going to the doctor today

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
my niece went to th ER yesterday and they sent her home with"a touch of the flu,2 ear infections and an upper respiratory infection" they did no lab work or chest x-rays... told her to take sinus med(adult) and prescribed cough meds... when she woke up this morning she had 104 temp... they got it down to 103... my sister called her doc and they are going to run labs today... something that should have been done yesterday but hospital did not do...

please pray she gets better soon...

Hope she gets well soon! Poor little thing!
sad.png
fl.gif

mine are starting this, no fever yet! I used abuterol and a nebulizer to help with the chest issues. Not for nuttin but in this day, they should have done tests! DOCTORS

it was bad... it lasts about four days... and couldn't get her fever to break... hope your kids feel better

Last edited:
thank you...she is going to go to school today... she has been out all week... I think my daughter and Dh are coming down with it... daughter was up at one thirty with a headache and now her stomache hurts and hubby has been sick since yesterday he came home from work early

Last edited:
Make sure it's not strep. 2 of my kids with it. It's going around. 103-104 fever, headache, stomach ache, sore throat, ears hurt from sore throat, wicked breathe, all symptoms. Not all people get all the symptoms. Heck my youngest DS doesn't have tonsils anymore and he has strep now.

Back
Top Bottom