My Old Girl of 7 is pooping yellow and very small green not eating is drinking

When my chicken had mites I gave her a warm sulphur bath to get the mites off of her and then dusted with poultry dust being very careful not to get in her ears or eyes. I don’t know anything about the cream but it does have the same ingredient as the dust. Here are pics of the products if that helps. 5C45A539-775D-4F5D-A529-D5B560E2A0B9.jpeg 7C7773E1-448A-4436-BCA6-95713581531D.jpeg 62D8FBF4-0E68-415E-8BE8-19D257108C20.jpeg

Permethrin 10 spray or the garden dust should be applied to most of her body where mites are found. Repeat it in 7 days until all mites or their eggs are gone. Empty bedding from coop, and treat coop, nests, and roosts.

I would try to get her eating some scrambled chopped egg, and mix some chicken feed with water to make a mash. Tuna or salmon are also good for her in small amounts to coax her to eat.

I think since you found the cause, you have a good chance of saving her. My hens has not been eating right for over a month and a half, I’m still trying to figure out what’s wrong, but she’s still going. Her poop looks like your hens poop. I was told by a vet that the poop looks like that when they aren’t eating and the green is bile. I’d get vitamins in her as well as anything she’s willing to eat. I suspect once the mites are gone she will improve.

Back
Top Bottom