My Pet Duck Frozen is Up for Cutest Pet

A great big thank you to everyone on BYC who voted for Frozen! I found out today that the magazine is so impressed with Frozen's support that they are going to spotlight him as the third place finisher in their May issue! They sent me a few questions to respond to by EOD tomorrow! I can't wait to share what amazing pets... scratch that... best friends ducks make. :) :) :)

Omg, that's great!! I know it's not what you were after initially, but this is really cool! Congrats! :)

A great big thank you to everyone on BYC who voted for Frozen! I found out today that the magazine is so impressed with Frozen's support that they are going to spotlight him as the third place finisher in their May issue! They sent me a few questions to respond to by EOD tomorrow! I can't wait to share what amazing pets... scratch that... best friends ducks make. :) :) :)

Hooray!
celebrate.gif

Thank you to everyone who voted for my pet duck - and best friend - Frozen in 85086 Magazine's Cutest Pet Contest. As a result of your support, Frozen finished in third-place. Although only the first-place finisher - a pit bull terrier - got to grace the cover of the magazine's May issue, Frozen is more than happy with bronze bragging rights... and the full-page spread he received!

Back
Top Bottom