my quail pen (update)

Little_Bigfoot

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2011
Washington
well i took a break from the big pen this week to build this little pen with half inch all around like you guys suggested.

78676_quail_coop_150.jpg

78676_quail_coop_146.jpg

78676_quail_coop_149.jpg

78676_quail_coop_151.jpg

It looks great! It's a little taller than I normally build (That's like 2 Joe pens) but it looks like a 5'-5'-7" person can reach every square inch of floor space without having to crawl inside. The big pen is shaping up nicely as well
smile.png

You can't go wrong with 1/2" HWC all around! Though, you should keep the wire top pen under cover. Under a pole barn at the least or put a hard top on it.

Looking good to me, but I'm no expert.

yes i plan on putting it under my shed over hang in th cold rain but i am thinking of putting wheels on it to make it mobile for easy cleaning as well as for the nice summer days.

Quote:
Yes, I'm putting wheels on my grandmother and calling her a wagon.

You can move the pen around the yard to avoid the poo, or move the poo around under the pen. You eventually have to move the poo.

Quote:
Yes, I'm putting wheels on my grandmother and calling her a wagon.

You can move the pen around the yard to avoid the poo, or move the poo around under the pen. You eventually have to move the poo.

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Brett, I'm confused now, you gonna use the quail poo For the fertilizer or Joe's poor ol grandma that he done made a wagon out of???
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom