My Rooster attacks only one person

Whatever caused the initial attack, he got away with it. He now knows that he can attack your mother with no repercussions. His "bad boy" behavior may escalate. DO NOT leave your daughter around him unsupervised. I am afraid that he will eventually expand his attacks unless someone puts him in his place. I'll leave the means up to you.

We got rid of a rooster that attacked me by trading for a big white rock that was a bit older and more docile.
After about a month he attacked my hubby. Two days later her went after my 23 year old daughter. He has not made any moves toward me but I will find him a new home. We can't trust him.

Quote:
That is just funny!
big_smile.png

JJ

After he attacks my mom he is the one running away. She said the attacks are not as strong as the first one and she fights back. She has tried being more friendly to him and talking nicer like my daughter and I do and it seems to be working the last couple of days. She just really wants him to stick around because he WAS everybody's fav chicken. And yes I do keep my daughter away from him unless I'm around. We have a couple acres we let them roam around on and they don't all stay together so she goes out and feeds the other chickens while he's down the yard. Or she locks him in or out of the run. It's so hard to keep her away from them! She's in love with her chickens!

Back
Top Bottom