my Rooster has changed

If your rooster starts getting even more aggressive and starts to do the same to you starts or starts to harm the hens and you don't want to get rid of him,I'm not 100% sure if you flip him or not, hold him down for about 5 minutes and let him go. Every time you see him try to harm anyone do that. He should stop but if he doesn't there many other opinions.

so one of my hens has also gone a little loony, because she used to come up to me and beg to be held and now she runns away from me. but she did go into a molt two days ago, and she also had bumble foot removed a month ago. shes been this way for as long as waffle has.

Last edited:
When my rooster chased me my BFF was the hose
hide.gif

but i know other ppl prefer to do what perez said... ive done it on hens and it works :p

so my rooster is better but not my hen sweetie as i mentioned earlier im wondering if it is a trust issue maybe... idk

but waffle does chase 1 person, my grandma. she feeds the rabbits in the yard every morning, she doesent care for chickens, she wouldent care if her chickens dyed, so she just kicks him away
ep.gif
. now she hates him, but to us he's the sweetest rooster ever

Back
Top Bottom