my rooster is mating with my shoe...and not in a cute way

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Don't feel too bad... it is just a shoe... there is a thread on here somewhere when the rooster jumped on the back of a woman's head and went to town. Not sure if he left any hair "gel" behind... but I can tell you that she WAS NOT pleased.

Sorry... don't mean to laugh... but the visuals are just so
lau.gif

D

gig.gif
They keep things interesting, don't they? I think he will get over it. I have a silkie roo, Sherman, that did this as well when he hit puberty. Went on for a couple of months. He just thought my leg was very sexy. He no longer tries to mount my foot but he still does his sexy/ shuffle dance for me when he sees me and loves to be petted and picked up. He lives with my 6 other bachelor roos in their own coop and still got over trying to mount my foot so I think yours having access to girls will be even better. I have caught him a couple of times getting frisky with a stick holding a leaf in his mouth.
love.gif
He looks at me like I'm interrupting and I excuse myself. Boys will be boys.

Quote:
Oh boy, that would be an x-rated childrens book.
ep.gif

I hope I never have to deal with a problem like that!

I had a cocker spaniel who was very attached to slippers. We stopped wearing slippers altogether. Sadly since the flip-flop well... flopped, this is not the answer you need.

This was a great way to end a bad day! Thanks for the laugh. This is so hilarious! I hope the poor guy figures himself out soon! Keep us updated!

I feel bad for laughing but the way the images went through my head were just so
lau.gif
:lau:lau

Quote:
Did he smoke a cigarette afterwards too? This is so funny! It reminds me of our yorkie Brutus (may his little soul rest in peace) who had a thing for my brothers stuffed white rabbit when wew were kids. Brutus drug it everywhere with him so he could "love" on it. The first time he "loved" it my mother thought that Brutus was having a seziure. She freaked out and call us kids (we were teenagers at the time) and all we could do was laugh at her and the dog! She was screaming "OMG Brutus is having a seziure HELP!" and my teenage brother replied "no mom he is just having an x-rated good time!"

Thanks for the laugh and I pray my Rooster prefers hens because I wear flip flops!

I wonder if there is a way of strapping the shoe to a hen and see what happens, he'll either go to liking the chicken, pecking at her or riding her like a horse by sitting on the shoe.
idunno.gif

either way its still a great story, thanks for sharing.
lau.gif

At what age to these roos start doing this stuff? My roo isn't human imprinted (new word for me today in chickenland after reading this thread) but wondering when to start looking for stuff he might be trying to do with the girls. He's the only roo with 11 girls.

Back
Top Bottom