My Rootin'-Tootin' Poop Shooting Ducklings!

Dec 23, 2020
Washington, PNW
Hello!

I decided to make a thread to put all of my duckling pictures in, and share their growth. Here they are! They are yet to be named, but I will update as soon as they have them.

Ducklings 1.JPG

I got them from a small feed store on April 16th. They are the best! I have one Khaki Campbell, one Blue Swedish, and one Buff Orpington! This is them April 19th. @WannaBeHillBilly you warned me about the dangers of the poop shooters, but it's worse than I thought! :lau

They are growing SOOO quickly, I can't believe how young they look in the picture above. If you decide to stay and watch, enjoy your time here, and the adorable ducklings!!

@MysteryChicken @ChickForLife @Sapphire Sebright @black_cat @human1 @TheDawg @chickentrains @Dottie the Chicken @MGG @EverythingDucks @DucksAreBest @SulkyBantam @ackie @ButtonHoarder @KaleIAm @KaLe dA QuAiL @SolarDuck @H-B-O @4 little chickens @aroostercalledBrownie @casschumama @Mimi13 @FunnyfarmMidwest @Lemon-Drop @riss @Aunt Angus @CHlCKEN @duluthralphie @fatty and friends @KenjiQuacker

I just tagged a bunch of folks, so enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom