my roster cant see right

Emma Delgado

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 2, 2014
My roster can't really see his food anymore, I have to feed him now and I was wondering if anyone would know what is happening to him. He's not young he's like 5 years old if I'm not mistaken. When he tries to eat but walks like he doesn't know where his food is really. I hope you can help me. Thanks!

My roster can't really see his food anymore, I have to feed him now and I was wondering if anyone would know what is happening to him. He's not young he's like 5 years old if I'm not mistaken. When he tries to eat but walks like he doesn't know where his food is really. I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Welcome to BYC! Can you post some pictures of his eyes?

-Kathy

These are both his eyes I really don't see nothing, hope you can see them.

I would try an antibiotic like penicillin because it could very well be a bacterial infection. The dosage is .10ml per pound for 3 days in the breast alternating breast every day. Make sure you pull back on the plunger when you are in the breast to make sure you are not in the vain. Hope this helps sorry this happened.

Now that you see the picture they do look swollen. I should take him to a vet and the antibiotic penicillin, where could I get that?

Back
Top Bottom