My Small Scale Coop Build

Hey all, I've made some progress on the roof. Here's how it sits now along with a picture of what I'm trying to emulate.

IMG_20111222_150909.jpg

1.jpg

I am short one piece of ply to roof the rear main section of the coop as well as finish siding the right side of the coop but progress is coming along nicely considering I only have an hour or two to work on it every day before dark hits.

-S

Wow!! That's quite an impressive idea for a coop, and you've obviously got some tricks up your sleeve as well to make it work.
If it really does turn out looking like your house & functions for your flock well, you should submit it in this year's coop contest.
thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup

welcome-byc.gif

Very nice!! Could you put a cute faux door on the real flip up door to look like your house? Like maybe cut out small squares so it looks like a door and insert plexi behind it, and then put little framing over it all to look like a door? Maybe even add a little round cabinet pull to emulate the door knob?? See, I'm good at imagining! LOL!! (and creating a LOT more work!!) Lots of light inside the coop, the better! I love the roof line you put on your coop! Adorable! I think it's going to look great, and can't wait to see what you do next!

Back
Top Bottom