My soon to be flock!

Boppo

Crossing the Road
Feb 13, 2022
Eastern Massachusetts
I am sitting in hope and expectation... in the end of April, I should be receiving 3 Buckeyes and 2 Golden Buffs, plus one Meyers Hatchery Mealmaker to be named later... I hope all will be hens... I hope all will be healthy and survive. But we will see. Pictures will be posted when chickens are available to photograph. At this point, I do not have the henhouse or pen put together. (is coop the word for the house or the pen??) When those are built, pictures will be posted (after a suitable period to rest and cuss a while). Wish me luck!

Attachments

• Buckeye chick generic.jpg
    Buckeye chick generic.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 12
I am sitting in hope and expectation... in the end of April, I should be receiving 3 Buckeyes and 2 Golden Buffs, plus one Meyers Hatchery Mealmaker to be named later... I hope all will be hens... I hope all will be healthy and survive. But we will see. Pictures will be posted when chickens are available to photograph. At this point, I do not have the henhouse or pen put together. (is coop the word for the house or the pen??) When those are built, pictures will be posted (after a suitable period to rest and cuss a while). Wish me luck!
Good luck. 👍

The building the chickens sleep in is the coop. The enclosed area in which they roam and spend their day is the run.

It is so very exciting to get started. What a wonderful experience awaits you.

Back
Top Bottom