My story

Quote:
My mum has been on medication for years now , bless her, and everytime something kicks up, she has to up the dosage, she is such a strong person, any woman would love to meet my mum, she has mental strength beyond belief! She's like the dominant duck of the duck world, she has pain, but no one will see it, ever! I just keep saying myself, "Bring it the FU&* ON WORLD" I , i mean WE, will win! Its just a lonely time for me right now, lost all my friends, and I dont like talking to my family, probably because im a guy, but also because if I did it will make them worry more, so I just fight every day to keep this pain inside. Its the best place for it right now. I just wish I could get all the people who "life" has dealt a rubbish hand to, pick them all up and go make a new life. But I guess that would involve picking the whole world and moving it. I just cant help but ask myself, why would we be put here to be hurt and punished so bad, and then just die? I want to believe in god, but right now, its impossible.

in my life i have constantly had to remind myself of it... if not i'd find myself with a poor me mentality... which i will never have. life is too short to waste, and not take the step to life's second act...

Just feel like hiding away from the world.
hide.gif

Last edited:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

i'm so sorry things are so heavy in your life right now. as someone who suffers from severe depression and PTSD, i understand the feeling of every little- and big- thing we are bombarded with in life seeming like it might be to much to bear. i believe, like Whispering Winds said, that there are blessings to be found in sorrow. we can find meaning in everything if we just sit and look for it. as i get older, i learn more and more, over and over again, to appreciate what beauty and love surrounds us, and i'm grateful to my suffering for having taught me that.

i hope your burdens are lifted soon, and the world can look brighter for you again.

hugs.gif

hilary

eta: i'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. is this treatable? there is a wonderful thread in this section of the forum for folks going through cancer. i highly recommend you check it out. many beautiful people supporting each other.

Last edited:
Quote:
Seems like you have a survivors spirit!!! I pray you will overcome this disease!!! and with God's help you will!!! and you also have the support of your BYC family!!!
frow.gif

I just wish I had my Grandad here with with me, I could be told I anything and my grandad would make it all better. Yeah it is treatable, but not for survival, just to prolong, which is also flipping wonderfull. But I will tell you guys one thing, FU&* cancer, because I will beat it! SIMPLE! I just wish I had my big old Grandad back again. But hey, life is a grump, you grow up, then marry one! HAHHAHAHAHAHA sorry to all you amazing females, it wasnt a dig, I hope you can take in the light it was ment xxxxxxx

You have a fighting winning spirit and attitude. That's what you need to beat this. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Prayers and healthe vibes are being sent your way.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom