My sweet littles

WickedChicksNH

Crowing
Oct 2, 2017
New Hampshire
I call my bantams my littles lol
I put Daphne's hair up today so she gets a chance to see for a least for awhile (she's a polish with a beautiful head of feathers)
so I sit her in my lap in a towel and she lets me do it.

After I was done she just sat there all cuddly in my (mind you I had a fan right in front of us too cooling us off so perfect)

I had to do some stuff in the pen before it was their bedtime and she stayed just like this
daphnefan.jpg

Then I had to go get Pixie my Silkie because Floyd was picking on her, so I plopped her next to Daphne, and there they both sat with the fan blowing on them for a good half hour or so

pixiedaphnefan.jpg

fan.jpg

They are absolutely adorable. I can't wait tilly silkies have a full head of fluff I can put up!!!
I have two other silkies that have yet to join the flock, they are not bearded like pixie, and their head fluff is looks more like just long strands of hair that got caught in the wind lol

I believe at least one is a roo though. if not both.

I have two other silkies that have yet to join the flock, they are not bearded like pixie, and their head fluff is looks more like just long strands of hair that got caught in the wind lol

I believe at least one is a roo though. if not both.
I got 6 in total from a not so close breeder. 3 are frizzle, but I thought she called one a sizzle and one was free (she has a cross beak). They are just over a month old, she showed me pictures of possible father's, I hope mine have poofs lol.

Back
Top Bottom