My sweet Turkey Girl got and I'm in a PANIC!!!!! Not a normal injury!!!

Just

Hey there here's the update...and thanks for asking!! She's awesome....got her to the Vet and she was given penicillin-G? And rh bet look and her over and decided no stiches necessary due to my sweet girl being spoiled rotten and having her nest box in my bedroom right now lol...apparently since she got hurt n her box and basically smushed her wounds together the way she was sitting overnite helped her wounds/holes kinda of tack themself together and started to heal the vet said it was actually great how it happened cuz it did exactly what nature wud hoped it would lol. She's recovering GREAT and she's still naked a little in th front but at a glance I can't tell she even got hurt. Her attitude is sassy and normal lol and she's eating and drinking and acting perfectly normal and I'm so grateful for the advice and tips and help frok my local vet who's only ever seen 1 other turkey! She was awesome and my baby bird has a new vet because of the attention and care she received. I'm so thabkful an my hen is a lucky girl,❤️ thanks y'all so very much!!!
Just wanted to see the outcome! I’m so glad she is better now! Just a side question, how many bird do you have?

Just wanted to see the outcome! I’m so glad she is better now! Just a side question, how many bird do you have?
I've got 2 Turkeys, and down to 6 chickens at the moment. We had a hawk tear through our net over the big pen and got 4 of my little hens within a week. So I'm a really new bird mom lol and I'm obsessed and maybe a little, okay, way over the top with my feathered babies. This is all new to me and I'm learning as I go with th help of this awesome forum and Google. I never knew just how smart and sweet and funny and entertaining chickens are, and turkeys! And this little funny farm started when somebody gave me some eggs last year to incubate and only 1 hatched and ended up being a rooster and he was my BABY. I took him every where and he was small town famous around here cuz he was the sweetest Roo and would talk and let everybody love on him lol. He was rotten, and I fell in love so I got more eggs to hatch and here we are lol.

I've got 2 Turkeys, and down to 6 chickens at the moment. We had a hawk tear through our net over the big pen and got 4 of my little hens within a week. So I'm a really new bird mom lol and I'm obsessed and maybe a little, okay, way over the top with my feathered babies. This is all new to me and I'm learning as I go with teh help of this awesome forum and Google. I never knew just how smart and sweet and funny and entertaining chickens are, and turkeys! And this little funny farm started when somebody gave me some eggs last year to incubate and only 1 hatched and ended up being a rooster and he was my BABY. I took him every where and he was small town famous around here cuz he was the sweetest Roo and would talk and let everybody love on him lol. He was rotten, and I fell in love so I got more eggs to hatch and here we are lol.
I'm glad you could find help on this website! If you ever need help with your birds of with navigating, just ask- heh that's what we're here for! :)

Back
Top Bottom