My turkey pull it seems to be sick!

toad_lump

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2022
Please does anybody know what I can do to help my turkey pull it he's two weeks old and he has recently become lethargic. He had some pasty butt and I wiped it off gently with a warm towel but he still seems to be in that trance.he doesn't want to eat he drinks. He's not active at all he just sits there. It seems like he's trying to cheep but you can't hear it. Does anybody know what I can do to help him? Or what he may have? Turkey bullets are quite difficult to keep alive when they are really young.

At this moment I only have one turkey poult I had to but the other one passed away and I'm afraid to get another one because of all the bird flu is going around and I don't want him to catch a disease cuz he's was doing pretty good but lately he seems lethargic and he doesn't want to eat. I put a mirror in the brooder with him so that he doesn't feel lonely. I have been feeding him crickets as treats and a 24% chick starter crumble nonmedicated

At this moment I only have one turkey poult I had to but the other one passed away and I'm afraid to get another one because of all the bird flu is going around and I don't want him to catch a disease cuz he's was doing pretty good but lately he seems lethargic and he doesn't want to eat. I put a mirror in the brooder with him so that he doesn't feel lonely. I have been feeding him crickets as treats and a 24% chick starter crumble nonmedicated
The other turkey poult that I lost seem to have had the same symptoms that this one has now before he passed.

Back
Top Bottom