My turn, 5 week old EE- roo?7 weeks now, new pics

100% pullet, and a real pretty one at that. Congrats!
thumbsup.gif

ETA: I say 100% pullet because of the coloring (and small comb). You won't find an EE rooster that color. I have 37 12-week-old EEs, and I've gotten pretty good at sexing them by color.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
Thanks everyone. Glad she's a pullet, she's such a spaz I would be afraid of her if she was a roo. She comes out of the baby coop flying, jumps around about 4 feet in the air. I'm used to silkies, BO's, and cornish x's, not the energizer chicken. Even my leghorn chicks seem lazy and calm next to her, lol. That means by this fall I'll have white eggs, cream colored eggs, brown eggs, and hopefully blue or green. Now I just need an olive egger, a dark brown egg layer, etc. Lol.

here is a pic of a probable EE roo on the far right hand side at 4 weeks... i would definitely agree she is a pullet. congrats!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:
IDK but I'd like to know too.. I do have a gray/white EE that I'm 90% sure is a pullet.

BTW - That's a CUTE chicken!

She is about 15 weeks now, and a pullet for sure, lol. Have to get around to getting her a new name. Named her Nugget when I bought her, thinking I was buying a roo. Guess she's an Omelet, not a nugget. She still acts like a roo, guess I'm just more used to my calm BO's, silkies, and wyandottes. Pretty chicken, but a spaz.
This pic was her a few weeks ago.
68502_p1050706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom