My Urban Backyard Warm Weather Open Air Coop & Run *PIC HEAVY*

Very nice design dude! I am going to use your idea and make a tractor out of ABS. Thanks for the cool thread.

Chef

I absolutly ADORE this!!!! Don't temp me on the offer to build me one if I fly you out and cover expenses... My husband works a ton and never has time to build, I just might have to steal you! I could hide you in the barn and no one would have any clue! LOL

Quote:
I bought a 360° Super Flow Push-In Nipple from Tek Supply. They are $1.99. Very cheap. And then I just drilled a hole in the bottom, put in the rubber gasket, and then pushed in the nipple. I then hung the jug up. I got this idea from another member on here, so the credit goes to them, I just can't remember whom :)

As for the shade/rain tarps, they are just hanging on some big #16 nails, and the way the tarp comes with the gromets on it, it is really easy to let as much or as little hang as wanted. I can let it hang all the way, or fold it up in half, or then again in quarters.

Quote:
I can't say for sure but I am think the 10' sections of PVC (1.5") cost about $3 each. And the T's were $1.60 each. I went through about 15 pieces of pipe, and 45 T's.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I eat just about anything: dead, alive, raw, cooked, etc. HAHA. And I don't take up that much room. I am sleeping in a camper at the moment while I am renovating my NEW, gifted to me, house. So the barn actually sounds rather tempting.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom