my very own micro farm

Hey Buddy, This is Linda.. Ive been gone for a long time too. Granny sent me a private message... This last few years have been tough for sure but all we can do is try.. with tears in our eyes and a weight in our hearts. You have been on my mind so I am glad to hear you are alive. I will try to work at being back on BYC too. Much respect brother.

Hey Buddy, This is Linda.. Ive been gone for a long time too. Granny sent me a private message... This last few years have been tough for sure but all we can do is try.. with tears in our eyes and a weight in our hearts. You have been on my mind so I am glad to hear you are alive. I will try to work at being back on BYC too. Much respect brother.
Ah. Hey. Glad you are here! Tough is the understatement of the year. We have to catch up. Please keep posting, we all need to post more.

The free rangers are still managing to be free rangers despite my best efforts. I'll figure it out eventually, where they are slipping out.
Good week of sun to get things done around here. Alot of wood cutting. Disc golf and fishing with a old buddy.
I'll give a proper headcount and re intro of the newish flock soon. Also got a new reward today. Guess it's been 4 years since I started this whole thing. Going to keep at it a while longer I think. One day at a time.

Onwards and upwards.

Attimus
I've just found this thread, I like it!!
Looking forward to your newish flock adventure :thumbsup:pop

Good willpower Zach, admire that. It is hard to stay motivated but really makes a difference in the long run. I am going through chemo and radiation now and am bound determined to keep my attitude as good as I can. I sometimes struggle with motivation but know it is the best way to deal with things. I am following your example; don't give up.

Back
Top Bottom