my very own micro farm

Pics
I really hate this phone. Just spent the last hour typing and loading pictures only to have it close my internet to my home screen.
Anyways here's the hoop coop.

Gonna keep it quick in case it screws me again.
Chickens eating boss

And the storm that just rolled through

Caused a mudslide closer up the road to the national park from here. Busy as all hell tonight at work considering.
Fast and furious
I'm out!
Attimus

Should a seen the blueprint. It was just a rectangle. Lol. Still working on the first one between work, the baby and sleep.
Its my weekend again so I'll have some more time. I say that now but things change. Lol.
Heres a few pics from the last few days

Ended it with a funny pairing between CL and the mom in laws dog we were babysitting and a then and now of qbert .
Enjoi
Attimus

Last edited:
Went out for breakfast, came back with 8 buckets of compost.
smile.png
spent the afternoon so far straightening up around the pens and sides of the house. Babies 1st birthday this weekend.
Crazy how time can fly.
Attimus
Aww..... Happy 1st Birthday to Baby, Mom and Dad...Big Day.

@aart thanks, its been a crazy trip and its only year one. Lol. So much has happened and so much to come.
Getting thru that first year of the major perspective change is huge.......
.......it will continue as you learn more about yourself, and your parents, every year as your child grows, and it never ends.

Last edited:
She still has all ten finger and toes so I must be doing something right. Loves all the animals and enjoys mornings in the garden. I'm blessed to live very close to my mother and see a lot of myself in her already. Just as everyone has already pointed out so much of us in our daughter. The apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree. Guess I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for the love.
Peace
Attimus

Lost cl to the heat yesterday. She always seemed a little on the slow side and spent a lot more time than normal running around with everyone yesterday. Might all have just been to much for the little bugger. Found her in her favorite dust bathing spot when I was running everyone into the coop for the night.
Bummer indeed
Attimus

Back
Top Bottom