My White Eggs Turned Brown/Tan....???

I know Marley (almost a year old) wouldn't tolerate it if they were alone, to her it would be a real live stuffed animal to destroy! She was (and still is) super jealous everytime we pay any attention to the chick so we introduced them. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Marley wants to give her a bath but she is still fragile so we won't let her, we just let her sniff her and let shadow hop on her while we hold the collar. If we say "NO NO MARLEY, YOU BE SWEET AND GENTLE, ITS A BABY" she curls her paw up and tilts her chin down. I can picture it riding on marleys back and hopping all over her when it gets bigger. Marley isn't quite sure about it yet though. When Shadow was on her back she was looking at it like "really? What is this thing? And why are you on my back?!" I'm always prepared for a quick head jerk or paw though. I know they will do just fine the more we socialize them together. She doesn't chase the others outside. She hangs out, walks right up and in between all of them, etc.

I can see Shadow's tiny little adult butt and wing feathers starting to poke out and its super cute lol.

Since she lives at the shop that my friend has I won't see her much this week and I'm going to miss her so much, miss her already! They grow up so fast I've realized. Ill make him get alot of pics though :)

Back
Top Bottom