My Woodie chick! Name ideas???

Littleducky

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
La Center, Wa
I just had to share him/her. He was the only one that hatched out of my 4 eggs, and he thinks I am momma. He hatched on Sunday and jumps into my hand and cuddles, nibbles at me and tolerates my 3 year old daughters screeches when she gets to pet him. (mini meal worms are the key) also the fact that he is a lone chick does a lot for that. I just love that he is so friendly none of my other woodies have ever even allowed me to hardly touch them. Here are his newest pics! Also does anyone have any name ideas, we are comming up with blanks......
8647_imag0252.jpg

8647_imag0248.jpg

Just thought I would share mom and dad too.... I am still hoping to get an apricot out of one of my hatches

8647_p2210021.jpg

8647_p2210050.jpg

8647_p2210022.jpg

Last edited:
What a little cutie.... But of corse with such lovely parents- you would expect a gorgeous baby too...

AS far as a name goes... Wait a day or so and choose something that fits his behaviour or personality.

What beautiful ducks!! As for a name, I don't have a clue. I had 2 chicks from my last batch of 14 eggs. The first I named Uno and the second one is still called little Noname. Poor baby still hasn't got a name and he will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom