Myers in PA?

meganwf

In the Brooder
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
I am considering ordering from Myers Poultry Farm this summer as I won't be able to do the typical chick days in the spring at the feed store. I can't do spring birds at all (big family wedding on the West Coast to go to! eeek!) and need to order in August. I'm afraid to order too far away from where I am in PA at that time of year with the heat. But I want to try some dual purpose to be done after Thanksgiving. Also going to get some broilers from Moyers in Quakertown as I've had great success with them but wanted some straight-run of Buckeyes, Delaware and "Easter Eggers." Anyone have good / bad luck with Myers?

Glad you got good birds from Meyers... I'm actually asking about Myers Poultry Farm in PA (not OH). Very confusing as there is also Moyer's in PA as well. You would think they would have picked a different name for themselves as it seems to be very confusing. Thanks!

You got my attention now,

I knew of Moyers they just do Moyer brown egg layers moyer white egg layer and meat birds.

Does Myers in PA have a web site?? and where are they. AND you say they have BUCKEYES

They don't have a website. But have about a 6 page "catalog" you can get. Their number is 814 539 7026 or [email protected]

They seem to highlight their varieties on the cornish x with fast and slower growing broilers (in lots of colors) and specialize in capons it looks like to me. But they also have buckeyes!! as well as some other fancies and proficient egg layers. Also some peafowl, rare/fancy chickens, bantams, ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas and even game birds. Something for everyone!

I just recieved my catalog today for Myers Poultry Farm
I am going to get a bunch of broilers from them maybe...

966 Ragers Hill Road
South Fork, Pa 15956
(814) 539-7026
Email: [email protected]

They do not have a website but if you email and ask for a catalog they will mail you one
smile.png

PA Hatcheries from Feather Site
http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/BRKHatcheries.html

Pennsylvania

Chukar Creek Hatchery
PO Box 737
Kittanning, PA 16201
724-868-2596
e-mail: [email protected]
Chukar Partridge and Bobwhite Quail

Hoffman Hatchery, Inc.
PO Box 129
Gratz, PA 17030
717-365-3694
Geese (Chinese, Embden, African), Ducks (Muscovy, Pekin, Mallard, Welsh Harlequin, Buff Orpington and more), Turkeys (BB White & Bronze, Bourbon Reds, Royal Palms, Blue Slate, Black Spanish), Chickens (general prodction birds and some fancies), plus various bantams, game birds and supplies. Also Mute and Black Swans and Peafowl, sold as adults only. They will ship chicks in lots of 15.

Moyer's Chicks, Inc.
266 East Paletown Rd.
Quakertown, PA 18951
215-536-3155
fax: 215-536-8034
Broilers; Brown and White Egg layers. Minimum 20 chicks.

Myers Poultry Farm
966 Ragers Hill Rd.
South Fork, PA 15956
814-539-7026
They handle Cornish crosses and Red Cornish as meat birds, started capons, most of the common layers and utility breeds, plus a bunch of ducks, guineas (including the heavy French guinea), geese, turkeys, Bobwhites and Chukars.

Noll's Poultry Farm
Kleinfeltersville, PA 17039
717-949-3560
fax: 717-949-3722
Meat crosses and production layers, including white and brown laying hybrids of their own breeding. 25 chick minimum.

Reich Poultry Farms
1625 River Rd.
Marietta, PA 17547
717-426-3411

They will ship small orders: 15 chicks, 8 turkeys, 6 ducks.

Willow Hollow Gamebird Farm
RR3 Box 3654
Mohnton, PA 19540
610-856-0955
A small farm that specializes in ringneck pheasants, bobwhite quail and wild turkey. Hatching eggs to adults.

Back
Top Bottom