mystery chicks

Since it has gotten cold out i have one girl that will not go in the coop at night i go out and there she is sitting on top all tucked in but not in the coop..... what's up with her!!!! i make her get down and she gets mad at me and i steer her towards the door and she just yells at me!!! I end up having to pick her up and put her in the coop!!! she is the only one and one of my youngest (salt) I waited until 8pm and just went out and yep she is still up there! i made her get down but she would not go in the coup she hunkered down for me but i had to open the door and make her go in!!! you would think as cold as its been she'd go in on her own its only 21 here right now but no!!! her stuck up ass is up on the roof.... the strange part is she only started doing this since it has gotten cold!!!

Attachments

• 1.15.24 salt.jpg
    1.15.24 salt.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 4
  • Salt 2024.01.15.jpg
    Salt 2024.01.15.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 4
Since it has gotten cold out i have one girl that will not go in the coop at night i go out and there she is sitting on top all tucked in but not in the coop..... what's up with her!!!! i make her get down and she gets mad at me and i steer her towards the door and she just yells at me!!! I end up having to pick her up and put her in the coop!!! she is the only one and one of my youngest (salt) I waited until 8pm and just went out and yep she is still up there! i made her get down but she would not go in the coup she hunkered down for me but i had to open the door and make her go in!!! you would think as cold as its been she'd go in on her own its only 21 here right now but no!!! her stuck up ass is up on the roof.... the strange part is she only started doing this since it has gotten cold!!!

it happens. do they lay?

Back
Top Bottom